Matthijs de Ligt

Tah plays for Leverkusen, just extended thru 2023 last summer. Konaté plays for RB Leipzig.

If it were me, I would target Tah for City rather than Maguire

Anyone but the Dippers. If it takes us spending money to stop him creating a dominant partnership with Van Dijk for a decade, I'd like us to pay whatever it costs. Could spell trouble for us if he signs for them, and we'd never hear the last of it. A "must" buy imo.
We've spent almost 150 million on crap like Mangala, Santa Cruz, Jo and Bony. The type of money involved in this transfer is a drop in the Ocean for us, and would represent better value for money than the 4 I mentioned combined.

A much better option than Maguire.

He aint going to liverpool just because they wont pay him 300k a week vvd isnt even on that much.

Anyone but the Dippers. If it takes us spending money to stop him creating a dominant partnership with Van Dijk for a decade, I'd like us to pay whatever it costs. Could spell trouble for us if he signs for them, and we'd never hear the last of it. A "must" buy imo.
We've spent almost 150 million on crap like Mangala, Santa Cruz, Jo and Bony. The type of money involved in this transfer is a drop in the Ocean for us, and would represent better value for money than the 4 I mentioned combined.

A much better option than Maguire.
Lol,it's worked out so well for the rags buying players to keep them away from other clubs hasn't it

There was no mistake.

Stop the trolling.
No trolling involved. Hazard signed for Chelsea and because of it we missed out on 2 league titles which Hazard won Chelsea. My opinion. Van Persie signed for United and we missed out on another. Seems like a trend, we don't pay for a player and it hurts us. Got to rock the boat now and change this mentality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.