Houssem Aouar

seems to play a lot like Gundogan so I could only see this happening if he was going.

I would sign Aouar next season regardless of whether Gundogan stays or goes. He can play as a number 6, a number 8, a number 10 and on the wings like Bernardo. Seems like a very versatile player. One player which will adapt to our system quickly due to his high intelligence of the game. Big fan of his.

I would sign Aouar next season regardless of whether Gundogan stays or goes. He can play as a number 6, a number 8, a number 10 and on the wings like Bernardo. Seems like a very versatile player. One player which will adapt to our system quickly due to his high intelligence of the game. Big fan of his.

He doesn't have the pace or trickery required to play on the wings.

He doesn't have the pace or trickery required to play on the wings.

He is a very skilful player, reminds me a lot of Nasri when he was younger. Not the fastest, but neither is Bernardo Silva. He would be able to play on the wing, but it wouldn't be his preferred position.

He is a very skilful player, reminds me a lot of Nasri when he was younger. Not the fastest, but neither is Bernardo Silva. He would be able to play on the wing, but it wouldn't be his preferred position.
Never reminds me of a younger Gundogan but better and a little bit quicker and stronger.. Sign him up..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.