Houssem Aouar

I'd guess we're going after either this kid or Neves after De Jong fiasco. Not sure if DM is his best position though, but I had the same reservations about FDJ.

I'd guess we're going after either this kid or Neves after De Jong fiasco. Not sure if DM is his best position though, but I had the same reservations about FDJ.

We are still in the running for FDJ. At the end of the day if he doesn’t join us he will go to Barcelona and there’s not much we can do to stop that - lots of tradition of Dutch players making that journey. Let’s wait and see how this plays out - we have a good chance of getting our man.

He is Lyon's most talented player in their starting XI right now, he has higher ceiling than Ndombele.
So no I highly doubt he's "setting him up".
I watched Ndomeble before this lad came along in that position and he was just as good, the reason Ndombele moved further forward was because he had the capacity to do so, if we want a DM Aouar can do a job but if we want a Fernadinho back up Ndombele is the one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.