Angelino

Same here, I think he's ready to grow into the fernandinho role and given his history at City where he has had to fight and prove his place he will be a great for us.

I was thinking the same myself, he seems quite a versatile lad and is a fighter. I would like to see him play in Midfield to see how he fairs.

Never really understood why we let him go. Of that crop of players he was the standout for me!
Khaldoun mentioned it in last years interview we see selling with a buyback and sell on a better way for some players to get game time and improve than a loan, if this works out seems he may have been right...again.

This needs stopping.
Zinchenko has won 2 titles and a double and a quad playing left back, and has yet to lose a game.
He’s a left back now.
Until he isn’t. But he’s on par with the top 10% of left backs now and to say he isn’t a left back cheapens his accomplishments in that role.
OK it's official he's a left back - until his next mistake costs us a result I suppose - but Walker gets away with it so why not.

One point made there is that a player can't be transferred twice in a transfer window, so City can't spin around and sell him again this Summer. Could loan him I suppose ...
May be wrong on this but I think the rule is they can't play for 3 teams so we could sell him as long as we don't play him first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.