Joke thread

I went to a fancy dress ball with custard in one ear & jelly in the other. Man on the door said "What are you supposed to be?" and I said "Speak up! I'm a trifle deaf"

I went to another do with my manhood buried in a tin of biscuits. The doorman said "You're fucking crackers!"

I went to another with a condom over my nose. Doorman said "What are you supposed to be?" and I replied "Fuck nose"

I know, 1978 wants its jokes back............

Courtesy of the late great Tommy Cooper that one;)
Here's another:-

I told the doctor ''I think I've broken my leg in three places.''
He said, ''Yes Mr Whelan you have told us all about the 1960 FA Cup Final on numerous occasions already.........''
Slight amendment - I believe this was the original wording......... ;-)

What do you call a deer with no eyes, no legs and a giraffe? Sill no idea at all mate?
Should this thread be renamed 'worst cracker jokes'?

A couple, both age 78, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"
The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"
The doctor looked puzzled but agreed.
When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them £50.
This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.
Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"
"We're not trying to find out anything," the bloke replied.
"She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Premier Inn charges £100. The Hilton charges £150. We do it here for £50...and I get £43 back from BUPA".

Was on my stag doo in Benidorm recently.
We're all in this bar and talking to a gang of girls on a hen doo,i end up talking to a big un.
After about30 mins,she starts talking a bit dirty,another 10 mins goes by,shes getting worse.
she says "i want something in my mouth tonight"
i say " oh right,really"?.....she says "Yeah,i'll give you a clue...it's got 4 letters in it and starts with C....can you guess"?
I looked her up and down and says "Cake"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.