General transfer rumours

Hummels to Dortmund, kicker say €38m plus bonuses.
Boateng to stay now?

Leroy really should think twice before joining that mess. Too many problems at Bayern right now.
No Rodri as well...

PSG overpaid in the first place, they did it because Barca were trying to get one of their players on the cheap. They are now reaping the fruits of their labour in as much I doubt very much if any team has 222m to buy him. Maybe this is the topping out of the transfer boom. PSG have a player too expensive to shift and will devalue with each season.
PSG didn't overpay for him. Without his clause, Barça would have never accepted that money to let him leave. Don't you remember how hard it was to even get that check being accepted, lol ?
I know it is a nice narrative but PSG didn't buy Neymar because of Barça attempts to get some PSG players. PSG was already trying to get Neymar the year before but he renewew and his 180 M clause got up to 222 M€. Then, the year after, Neymar accepted to come and PSG didn't think twice about paying the release clause. Verratti or not Verratti, it would have happened.

Don't read too much in the media frenzy at the moment. It has all started after Nasser interview and they are all selling their newspaper with more and more sensational stories : Neymar at Barça for 100 M + Rakitic, Umtiti, Dembélé, then Neymar at Real Madrid for Casemiro + money, then Neymar at Barcelona with Griezmann contract being given to PSG (haha, this one is really exceptional). At the same time, we hear news PSG and Neymar are still negociating a new contract. BeinSport Qatar officially denies any negociation for Neymar at Barcelona.

Let's just wait a bit and see the real picture.

I think it has been sparked by some surprising comments made by PSG’s chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi, in which he basically said that the club is going to go in a different direction and that he no longer wanted star player behaviour (or something to that extent). He basically said that the existing model is taking them nowhere.

I guess we’ll see further speculation regarding Mbappe’s future also over the next few months, though I think the likelihood of him leaving this season is somewhat remote.
Yup. Exactly this.

Hummels to Dortmund, kicker say €38m plus bonuses.
Boateng to stay now?

Leroy really should think twice before joining that mess. Too many problems at Bayern right now.
No Rodri as well...

Could be a good move for Bayern if they get de Ligt.

Pavard is not good enough.

Christian Eriksen entering the last 12 months of his contract and Levy is pricing him out of a move.

It might not come to anything but if I were Pep/Khaldoon etc. I would mention in passing that David Silva is leaving next summer and we would have no problem with giving a massive, fuck off signing bonus to a free agent of his quality.

We already have a ready made replacement for Daveed
The Stockport Iniesta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.