General transfer rumours

Something is dodgy here.

Since when Dortmund pay this amount of money on 30 years old defenders !

I think Munich are trying to rise money for Sane, and they asked Dortmund to help them with this transaction.

We don't have to sell to Bayern unless we choose to .

Could be a good move for Bayern if they get de Ligt.

Pavard is not good enough.

I think Bayern was hoping to lose Boateng and keep Hummels, who still is doing very well in build-up. Kovac is said to be a factor...

I honestly would be shocked if De Ligt chooses Bayern,
even more so if Hoeness would match the Dutch teenie's wage demands. ;-)

Bayern will have to work a lot to replace Hummels' quality for €38m IMO.

Pavard had a weak team around in Stuttgart, should have a better development now.

Something is dodgy here.

Since when Dortmund pay this amount of money on 30 years old defenders !

I think Munich are trying to rise money for Sane, and they asked Dortmund to help them with this transaction.

That’s an awfully big leap. I don’t see what’s dodgy about it. Suggesting there’s some kind of collusion between the two clubs is like saying Liverpool would buy Delph from us for £40 million to help fund a bid for De Ligt

Ferland Mendy's receiving a warm welcome from Madrid fans it seems

Raiola trying to make Donnarumma go to PSG for 60 M€. The player would like to stay at Milan AC but his club would be able to be free from FFP trouble with a sale.
I hope not. Imo, he is overrated. I would have been ok if this was in the deal to bring de Ligt but 60 M€ is a robbery.

Sarabia should sign for PSG in the coming days. Clause is 18 M€ but he would prefer PSG to pay a transfer of 20 M€ instead to leave in a good spirit.
Cheap player, should be good squad player.

This one is a bit doubtful but it seems Lazio and PSG are discussing a 80 M€ transfer for Milinkovic Savic. Some sources say that PSG could include Paredes in a deal (or just sell him to fund the move).
I know Leonardo likes him but his price and his position on the pitch makes this signing weird. Maybe it is just some shit from Italian media as usual.

Raiola trying to make Donnarumma go to PSG for 60 M€. The player would like to stay at Milan AC but his club would be able to be free from FFP trouble with a sale.
I hope not. Imo, he is overrated. I would have been ok if this was in the deal to bring de Ligt but 60 M€ is a robbery.

Sarabia should sign for PSG in the coming days. Clause is 18 M€ but he would prefer PSG to pay a transfer of 20 M€ instead to leave in a good spirit.
Cheap player, should be good squad player.

This one is a bit doubtful but it seems Lazio and PSG are discussing a 80 M€ transfer for Milinkovic Savic. Some sources say that PSG could include Paredes in a deal (or just sell him to fund the move).
I know Leonardo likes him but his price and his position on the pitch makes this signing weird. Maybe it is just some shit from Italian media as usual.

Hahah 60m for Donnarumma really is a robbery. It's a shame he didn't improve and live up to the hype that was built around him a couple seasons ago. He lost himself when he started whining for money. Milan's chaotic environment certainly didn't help.

SMS gets linked to us almost every transfer window but Lotito always asks us around 100m. Seems likely that he'd ask you 80m. He's another one that was really good some time ago but hasn't delivered recently. The potential is still there though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.