Matthijs de Ligt

Makes more sporting sense to consider Juve over PSG, Tuesday is apparently a rumored day when his future will be clarified
PSG have won their league nearly every year since 2012. Juventus have won their league every year since 2011.
Why would a move to Juve over PSG be considered more sporting sense when it is evident that both teams dominate their respective league every year.

Further both team guarantee passage into the Champs league each year.
I actually think either move would be good for the this young man but I see little if anything between Juve and PSG from a sporting perspective.

kjBFBWIc8T8lrNWO7vIyDr4DX9Rt6HGkrkVxay-IUGCsB97VGEf_diQKZah5gfv70s0EUtLsL9RLyn6HXhOz1Q31J_KRdMvKai-f1pB1EPx-XelAgnguJpb_sa2IJUCi84qBmGVCWHf7aEMMdu6YPxrpOOWF2Yvc0o10adj0K5GEhul7E9gXbnIM2QNkEWdsGd755z6fSAuWoJDZR61zAbGrT85r8qNTjkCgvFujWzpmEgwK7wsWWvazX-2QTkKHtCRxlSFZfhiIAmQgc0YJiLWsXRbi2FpEa-jiovctKVUNcU-MYpiWCZyMjfEXdM6kLnHK2sY5SYvBQUUDqK62rGf_gi0Coitj6NxSYwcy4btanVd3rScYIYz8xF_S8s7mIS_UL-3VZhRg_u_qSdl_OXUYBFS888EWY9FMDzLnQQScd1lh-k8Xmn_E_fZlX9xy9mZLCK1XBpIZUILmIx4DGQ0ssSUmU1Kh0apXEhbDXKoWdFL8mrEabLRP3LNHvOVCR-vkylKui1z7FhZa2TndsqLfwbQzohbGhroU92NlzXEh0n5UfyJCgoQJMu3o14R_76vclzb-D_PiWxttXWH9Z_JpraUz-KtlbuEOHeD49Mnfw4cUiq_LF3H0F_9u0cY7S_DLchzPyBn01X7dQa_qZPbfyoki7rM=w402-h374-no
My Dad is fatter than De Ligt's Dad.

We only want players with nonfattydaddies.
I think the "fat Dad" story from United was just fake news, to cover their rejection.

PSG have won their league nearly every year since 2012. Juventus have won their league every year since 2011.
Why would a move to Juve over PSG be considered more sporting sense when it is evident that both teams dominate their respective league every year.

Further both team guarantee passage into the Champs league each year.
I actually think either move would be good for the this young man but I see little if anything between Juve and PSG from a sporting perspective.
Because of PSG gulag. He can hardly make a post about PSG without this phraseology.

Di Marzio saying that had PSG kept Antero Henrique and without Leonardo arrival, this case would have been completed for PSG. But the new sporting director wanted to renegociate the agreement which has allowed Juventus to sneak in and take the lead.

Very amateurish if it is true.

How can you negociate with a player and change the sporting director just before the deal is concluded ?

I would love to know what happens backdoor between Juventus and Raiola.There is something fishy I feel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.