Angelino

does the lad want to come back in the first place ????? heard stories about PSG and others wanting him ??? and the agent would pocket more money in moving him to another club and only city have the clause and we could get him back for peanuts meaning the agent fee's will be small ??? so the players choice or does the agent have a say and put the pressure on

does the lad want to come back in the first place ????? heard stories about PSG and others wanting him ??? and the agent would pocket more money in moving him to another club and only city have the clause and we could get him back for peanuts meaning the agent fee's will be small ??? so the players choice or does the agent have a say and put the pressure on
Yes..

I do understand the reasoning behind why you think Zinchenko will very rarely play in midfield, especially with the competition we’ve got in those positions. However I do think it’s kind of silly to write off the lad after last season, being on the verge of a £16m move to Wolves to becoming an integral part in a treble winning team. Now I know if Mendy has been completely fit he possibly wouldn’t have even got that chance but the new 5/6 year contract shows how much trust the club have in Zinchenko, even with Angelino hopefully coming back. I really do think he could compete for a first team place, if the likes of De Bruyne, Bernardo, Silva and Foden aren’t on form then I’d have absolutely no problems playing him in midfield against anyone.
You've misunderstood my post. I think Zinchencko is special. I thought this long before it became obvious to the popular majority.

I think he'll mostly play at Leftback because that's his position at City. And there is even more competition in the middle. We will likely have Rodri, Fernandihno and Gundogan who can play 6, then we have Kevin, Dave, Gundogan, Phil, and Bernado who can play 8. Pep has hinted that Riyad can play 8 too.

So when fans say he can get games in the middle, they are really not thinking it through.

I think he'll start the season as the starter at LB backed up by Angelino. Mendy I don't expect to be ready for the beginning of the season. I sense that's probably part of the reasoning behind bringing Angelino back.

You've misunderstood my post. I think Zinchencko is special. I thought this long before it became obvious to the popular majority.

I think he'll mostly play at Leftback because that's his position at City. And there is even more competition in the middle. We will likely have Rodri, Fernandihno and Gundogan who can play 6, then we have Kevin, Dave, Gundogan, Phil, and Bernado who can play 8. Pep has hinted that Riyad can play 8 too.

So when fans say he can get games in the middle, they are really not thinking it through.

I think he'll start the season as the starter at LB backed up by Angelino. Mendy I don't expect to be ready for the beginning of the season. I sense that's probably part of the reasoning behind bringing Angelino back.

Dax is the bestest in the world at spotting things before everyone else does.

He’s also the bestest at telling everyone he’s the bestest at it.

Oh boy... I've missed you too Stoned Rose.

By the way, Angelino's availability is top notch. I figured you'd want to know. :)

He certainly has a keen eye for spotting talent. Yes, from time to time he will forget that certain Spanish one-named players are indeed the same player as the one who shares their last name. Shit, where was I going with this.

Nope, I completely understood. I just disagree and think he’s strong enough to compete for a place in the team whether that’s at left back or central midfield (6 or 8). There’s no guaranteed starters and Pep picks players on merit when they’ve earned their chance and Zinchenko I believe will force his way sooner or later. Obviously we have more talented players but with the amount of games we play, injuries etc. he’ll get his chance at some stage and with his character I doubt he’ll give that up easily.

My guess is that Mendy has sustained a longer term setback than we have heard about. Was he not in Barcelona having further treatment on our FA cup weekend....?

Don't have faith in Mendy's fitness, its Angelino and Zinchenko at LB I think.

If Mendy is fit, it won't be for a couple of months into the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.