FIFA Women's WC France 2019

The Italian keeper has gotten a near full hand on the ball for both goals and it went straight through, one she waits too long to jump, the other she jumps partially past it...

[tries not to construct conspiracy theories and just imagines it is really **** keeping]

How does she account for those teams that lost but had gays starting? Is it that the inclusion of gays only gets a mention when you win?

I wonder what she would utter were one of the Afro-American players to suggest that they've only won 'cos it was their inclusion wot won it!
Shes an absolute balloon I hope we batter them in the semis

Cant win anything without gays...…..what an absolute gobshite she is
https://www.skysports.com/football/...win-without-gay-players-after-usa-beat-france
"I'm motivated by people who like me, who are fighting for the same things. I take more energy from that than from trying to prove anyone wrong. That's draining on yourself.

"But for me, to be gay and fabulous, during Pride Month at the World Cup, is nice."
------------------------------------------
I thought i'd add the rest of her comment,for context and not to serve as agenda for some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.