Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully aware my opinion counts for absolutely nothing but my preferred options for “3rd choice” centre back would be:
  1. Keep Otamendi
  2. Aké £40m
  3. Maguire not for anything over £60m though

Fully aware my opinion counts for absolutely nothing but my preferred options for “3rd choice” centre back would be:
  1. Keep Otamendi
  2. Aké £40m
No. 3 is a no go. Leicester just rejected rags 70m bid.

1. Keep Otamendi
  2. Aké £40m
I don't see why we can't keep Otamendi AND buy Ake.

It would allow us to cope with inevitable injuries as well as allow us to go 3 atb more often.

It would allow us to cope with inevitable injuries as well as allow us to go 3 atb more often.
Not sure how true they are but there have been a few reports suggesting Otamendi would look to leave if we brought in another centre back due to lack of playing time.

Fair point - I’m also against shoehorning players into positions that aren’t their favoured position so I guess with 4 CBs we’d be less likely to see Dinho or Rodri (if he signs...) there and they would be allowed to stick to what we pay them for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.