Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone links themselves to city rather than the other way around. It is either a dream move or a good contract negotiating tool. Doubt we’re entertaining it at all. Full focus on de Jong

Delphs a good player who’s filled in well when asked for a large part of last season as well, he cost £8m , I certainly wouldn’t spend upwards of £40m on Ake, we can do better.
now that Chilwell has signed a new deal, find another association trained player better?, there are loads of foreign players but that is not what we need, as for Delph he missed loads of games last season through injury it is only injury that would make city buy

24yo, half the price of Maguire, and also homegrown. I think 40m is a bit much, but he’s pretty good IMO

I've never had anything against the Maguire signing, but in my mind this has always seemed to make more sense.

Good player,very mobile and very comfortable with the ball.

Probably fits our 3rd/4th profile better than Maguire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.