Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
French paper knows who City intend to buy and who Bournemouth intend to sell?

You can just picture the scene after our mob have met with theirs to discuss the deal.

Khaldoon and their equivalent finding it integral to the deal that they get on the blower and tell some French bellend journalist all the details.

Sounds tres legit.
To be fair a French source knowing something before any British journalist or source wouldn't be that surprising, the state of sports journalism in this country.

French paper knows who City intend to buy and who Bournemouth intend to sell?

You can just picture the scene after our mob have met with theirs to discuss the deal.

Khaldoon and their equivalent finding it integral to the deal that they get on the blower and tell some French bellend journalist all the details.

Sounds tres legit.

When Pep signed for Bayern Munich the first people to report it were Sky Italia.

How? Because Berlusconi had just met with Pep & Pere to try and make him go to Milan, but was told he'd already made his decision and signed for Bayern. Berlusconi told his friends in the italian press and that's how it got out.

Ticks a lot of the boxes. Tidy on the ball. Good attitude since leaving Chelsea and has knuckled down for the team.

Cover for Laporte for the cup games, we got lucky last season with him not getting knocks etc.

If true I'd be ok with that

When Pep signed for Bayern Munich the first people to report it were Sky Italia.

How? Because Berlusconi had just met with Pep & Pere to try and make him go to Milan, but was told he'd already made his decision and signed for Bayern. Berlusconi told his friends in the italian press and that's how it got out.

That’s a cool story but nothing to do with my point.

Unrealistic i know, but the dream scenario would be to keep Otamendi for one more year, get Ake for a decent price (35-40m) and Bournemouth take Garcia on a season long loan as part of the deal. Garcia could do with regular or semi regular football at a high level, Bournemouth play decent stuff out from the back and I seem to remember Garcia bossing them in the youth cup, maybe they were impressed? A year in and around the starting XI at a Prem side is all the experience Garcia needs to compete for a place in our side IMO.

We need a centre half who can deal with big physical forwards, effectively replacing Kompany. Ake is nowhere near big enough or a good enough defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.