Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's willing to accept he's 4th choice once kompany retires he could be a good signing. Seems a good professional and he's also versatile, but if I was him I'd be happier starting every game for Bournemouth

Thought he left Chelsea for game time, so why would he come here to be 3rd/4th choice cb. Would rather we spent the money on dm or back up left back.

Thought he left Chelsea for game time, so why would he come here to be 3rd/4th choice cb. Would rather we spent the money on dm or back up left back.

Even that's being optimistic.

Laporte, Stones, Otamendi, Vinnie. So he'd be lucky to be 5th at best.

Nathan Ake plays left back at Bournemouth, most of the time he had a choice be an average CB or a good LB, he has what Pep wants great composure on the ball he very rarely losses a challenge and reads the game very well, does not have enough pace for me or get forward enough but is classified as association trained

Delphs a good player who’s filled in well when asked for a large part of last season as well, he cost £8m , I certainly wouldn’t spend upwards of £40m on Ake, we can do better.

Seem to recall him playing cdm? Or maybe that wasanother player fernandinho cover maybe?

Seem to recall him playing cdm? Or maybe that wasanother player fernandinho cover maybe?
He's capable of playing DM but he's been primarily a CB at Bournemouth. He can play LB, CB and DM which I'm sure is one of the major qualities Pep sees in him if we're after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.