Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 and only post in this as I will need a full chernobyl style cleansing after.

Please do not post anything whatsoever in this topic/thread.
If you do it feeds them with a belief that we give one.
Just don't.

Good to see Mane with Senegal progress to the quarters of the ACON, him and Salah could be playing right up to the 19th July, let’s see how the Dippers cope with that.

Good to see Mane with Senegal progress to the quarters of the ACON, him and Salah could be playing right up to the 19th July, let’s see how the Dippers cope with that.

Their entire front three... You missed out Firmino playing in the copa America.

Apologies if posted already but apparently 'several city signings over £100 million with inflation' - he has applied this to Sergio & Kevin but interestingly not to their own players

don't know how to link but from some bozo called Tomkins - dipper author - you can find it on twitter Paul_Tomkins

He's got a website with a Transfer Price Index for the top 100 players:

Aguero is 9th at £76.5M. Andy Carroll is 21st at £58.4M

City bought Aguero in 2011 for "a reported" £35M.
The Dippers bought Carroll in 2010 for £35M - at that time a new record transfer for the Prem.

He has a quote on his site:
“[Football analysis] is best left to the professionals, like the admirable Mr Tomkins.” Daily Telegraph

You can’t stand still when you have success, we know that more than anyone when City have won the league in the past they have gone to dust the season after.

It’s going to be an interesting season from our point of view to see if the players come back in the mindset to repeat what they have done the last two seasons. Winning leagues are difficult if they stand there and admire what they have done 3 titles in a row won’t happen. I don’t think Pep will let them slide into that mindset though.

Pep will want 4 in a row so he can put the piss can’s record to bed.

Was just about to post the same thing, the glaring truth is that those sad fuckers on their forum are in pure denial - its the trophy they didnt want and they are trying to now pass it as the best trophy in the world. Thinking back to when they did win it and not one dipper fan was celebrating or lauding it over me in the office - and i work in liverpool, and that's because they didnt want it

Ban us from the champions league for 1 year whatever - we can concentrate on another domestic treble : )

Back to back trebles. Now that really would be something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.