Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time the Dippers won a league title was around the period of the Chernobyl disaster, the forecast is appoximately 100 years before the area is safe , there will be day trips to the Ukraine city before the Dippers parade another league title around Klanfield.

HAHA the guy didn’t play until Christmas when his challengers for a place were Henderson and Milner. He then looked woeful as players glided past him like Maguire went past gundogan on a weekly basis until he got a run of games against weak opposition and didn’t really have to do anything defensively as they cruised to easy wins. He then had a good few months towards the end of the campaign.

I can’t blame Liverpool fans too much for this one though, when you’re used to Henderson and Milner, you’re bound to hype up anything that’s not a total clogger.

Seeing as Liverpool love to trot out the national team situation when claiming Allison is better than Ederson, Fabinho Couldn’t get anywhere near the Brazil squad yet a 34 year old Fernandinho who’s never really replicated his club form for the national side and has been injured pretty much constantly since February made it in.

It mentions City needing to mount a challenge to dethrone the champions of Europe ... I know this forum isn’t a full cross section of the Spectrum of City fans, but I’m struggling to remember more than a couple of posts that think CL > PL. ‘needing’ - ha.

Conspicuous in its absence was any mention of dethroning the repeat champions of England and ‘needing’ to win the PL for the 1st time... maybe Fabinho isn’t quite ready for that 38 game marathon...hence its omission.

The last time the Dippers won a league title was around the period of the Chernobyl disaster, the forecast is appoximately 100 years before the area is safe , there will be day trips to the Ukraine city before the Dippers parade another league title around Klanfield.

so the gap between dipper league wins now has to be measured in half life's ???? Quality.

It mentions City needing to mount a challenge to dethrone the champions of Europe ... I know this forum isn’t a full cross section of the Spectrum of City fans, but I’m struggling to remember more than a couple of posts that think CL > PL. ‘needing’ - ha.

Conspicuous in its absence was any mention of dethroning the repeat champions of England and ‘needing’ to win the PL for the 1st time... maybe Fabinho isn’t quite ready for that 38 game marathon...hence its omission.

In order for life to have meaning in Merseyside the Champions League trumps everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.