Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

You've gotta love the dippers, haven't you? They'd start a row in an empty phone box.

Has the Echo put a piece out yet defending them, claiming they where subjected to horrific and vile abuse and how the trauma of it all has left them unable to work since?

10 points is probably the difference right now, looking at depth and quality. And so far it looks like City will strengthen. I'm a bit afraid that Klopp will see Brewster and Origi as back up for the front three and only strengthen with a backup for TAA and Robertson.

I hope Origi will show off his usual self during pre-season, and that Klopp will reconsider.
I haven't seen enough of Origi to countermand your opinion of him, but I would say that without him you have ended the season potless.

I haven't seen enough of Origi to countermand your opinion of him, but I would say that without him you have ended the season potless.

He scored them a few important goals iirc. In some ways he's a bit like Lingard at United - the more knowledgeable fans don't like him but he has a habit of scoring the right goal at the right time just often enough for the masses to notice and hail him.
I wouldn't have thought replacing Origi was too high on Klopp's list of things to do yet, there's at least a couple of other areas that need attention first.

10 points is probably the difference right now, looking at depth and quality. And so far it looks like City will strengthen. I'm a bit afraid that Klopp will see Brewster and Origi as back up for the front three and only strengthen with a backup for TAA and Robertson.

I hope Origi will show off his usual self during pre-season, and that Klopp will reconsider.
I've previously stated that Klopp needs to make at least 4 signings.
Even with Oxlade Chamberlain back, there are additional commitments in Europe / World club as part of your CL win.
I haven't seen any rumoured signings, but at the end of the season, when everybody's tails were up, the directors did promise to invest heavily again.
We are rumoured to be making at least 3 signings, but just so you don't forget what you are up against;

5-E904-B02-747-B-4481-A3-AD-3-DE7-B846756-A.jpg

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the dippers won't invest a lot of cash this summer, am hoping that after the buying of Allison and dick van dyke the owners will make the mistake of thinking that's enough cash laid out for a season or two and that they are good enough to keep competing .

I have a feeling that the dippers won't invest a lot of cash this summer, am hoping that after the buying of Allison and dick van dyke the owners will make the mistake of thinking that's enough cash laid out for a season or two and that they are good enough to keep competing .

Not really seen Liverpool being linked with anyone either, so doubt they’ll spend big this summer. I guess they did their big overhaul in the last few windows, so only need to tweak the squad now. Wonder if they’ll go back in for Fekir?

Not really seen Liverpool being linked with anyone either, so doubt they’ll spend big this summer. I guess they did their big overhaul in the last few windows, so only need to tweak the squad now. Wonder if they’ll go back in for Fekir?

They don't need anymore Fekir's, they've got a team full of them. I'll get my coat ;)

The Dippers had all the luck last season , dodgy penalties , result changing offside goals , hardly any injuries to major players , injury time goals and opposition keeper throwing goals in their own net , they had the lot and still fell short . They may well be our nearest challengers next season , but VAR will put paid to a lot of the lucky results they had last season, with KDB back potentially Mendy back to full fitness and a couple of quality signings on the way we will make it three titles on the bounce and the Dippers can continue their usual position of plucky losers who havent spent a bean for decades and continuing to blame all their fans indiscretions on Chelsea , ticket allocations and lack of ammunition for any future coach attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.