Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the best defender in Copa America, can easily do a job for Pep, winner & great with both feet.

Can only see us going for him if the Cancelo fee has risen or we now want the money adding to the Maguire transfer??

My choice would be Cancelo & Maguire that would set us up for a few years.

He would be 38,have you lost your mind? at 36 i doubt he could last a whole game as it is

Copa América 2019
Group A 6/15/19 H Bolivia 3:0 RB 90'
Group A 6/19/19 H Venezuela 0:0 RB 90'
Group A 6/22/19 H Peru 0:5 RB 1 90'
Quarter-Finals 6/28/19 H Paraguay 4:3 on pens RB 85'
Semi-Finals 7/3/19 H Argentina 2:0 RB 40' 90'
Final 7/7/19 H Peru 3:1 RB 90'

The 90' on the way right means he played the entirety of the match, so he played 5 full matches in the Copa America and then 85 additional in one other. At 36 he seems to be more durable than Neymar at 27. His performances in the Copa were among the best in the tournament, so I think you are doing him a disservice. Rightly so there is still a bad taste in the mouths of many blues, but I wouldn't be against us signing him as a short-term rotation player.

OK, so typical City - as usual the worst sellers in the football market, plenty of time and no club interested in Danilo - sounds like joke, but that's the truth. Obviously, he will end in Barcelona, im a fan, but i must admit that they are above all FFP rules. Kind of shame, but life goes on.

Last edited:

OK, so typical City - as usual the worst sellers in the football market, plenty of time and no club interested in Danilo - sounds like joke, but that's the truth. Obviously, he will end in Barcelona, im a fan, but i must admit that they are above all FFP rules. Kind of shame, but life goes on.

Why is it a shame? You list Barca as one of your "Glory" teams.

Very few clubs outside of England will spend circa £20m on a right back.

+ We dont really want to sell him - he wants to play more which is understandable. So we have our price and then we will see. As I said, I think we are all done.

Another of the summer wums we get every year.

Don’t encourage him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.