Man City TV Launched

I'm in the office so I've not seen the app myself, hard to say, but it's a new service they've created that would have it's own service manager, product owner etc at the very least. Beta testing is using a sample user base, we call it piloting when we release our in house apps or if we take an off-the-shelf product as you need to make changes so it's more suitable to the product you're delivering and to the market you are delivering it to. On the back of that they will be underpinning this with (assuming) cloud-based mid-tier & storage like AWS and then whatever security authentication they use, there's many variables that would need to be tested IMO.
I haven't had time either to look at the app yet properly so don't know if there are any indications if it's an off-the-shelf product. It looks pretty slick at first glance. The counter on Google App store said 10+ downloads, and it has been there since Saturday.

I'll defer to you though on the release process as your experience sounds better than my experience, where the user approval stage is, less rigid, shall we say.

Just had the email confirmation through, and it says I will be charged £1 a month after the 30day free trial. Already half-price !!!

Can't get the app in the Apple App Store - great app City. Ffs why can't it be rolled out on all formats? If it costs a bit more so be it; Apple users are well used to getting ripped off / paying a premium for ease of use for us non-techies.
I get MUTV on my pub subscription, so I'll just have to keep watching the recording of the Sick Swan with Paddy Crerrand commentary - it's comedy gold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.