Man City TV Launched

Was anyone in the territories listed on the OS announcement able to watch today’s friendly via the app?

It only runs every sixth attempt to open it for me.

It either crashes to the Roku ‘home’ menu or crashes the Roku OS entirely (causing the Roku to reboot) the other attempts.
I'm not particularly knowledgeable about these things but maybe you need to lower your display type in display settings.

I'm not particularly knowledgeable about these things but maybe you need to lower your display type in display settings.
I’ve tried that, and force resetting/updating the Roku, uninstalling/reinstalling the app, and a couple of other things.

Like my LG Smart TV (for which the app not currently available), the Roku is around a year old, so perhaps it is just that the app is developed to be stable on the newer Roku hardware.

I’ve tried that, and force resetting/updating the Roku, uninstalling/reinstalling the app, and a couple of other things.

Like my LG Smart TV (for which the app not currently available), the Roku is around a year old, so perhaps it is just that the app is developed to be stable on the newer Roku hardware.
Mine's the Roku express, so not the latest model.

So if I've a LG smart TV the app should just be there in LG content? Or do I have to download it or something?

Seems an odd way to launch with only limited app support at the moment although it does say that more platforms will be coming soon. Is it too much to ask hower to be able to login to a website on an ordinary PC and watch the content? Perhaps I'm old fashioned!

Was anyone in the territories listed on the OS announcement able to watch today’s friendly via the app?
I registered my account as UK but am currently on holiday in Orlando. Tried to access the match via Man City app on my phone but it was asking for my tv code so couldn't get any further as I'm lying on a sun lounger with no tv within 100m of me. Thankfully all major incidents were soon available on Twitter.

So if I've a LG smart TV the app should just be there in LG content? Or do I have to download it or something?
Depends on your model, mate.

I have an LG Smart TV and the app is not currently available.

If it is available, it should appear in the LG Content Store, though. Others have said searching ‘Man City’ should bring it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.