Newcastle United takeover?

This stat made me laugh:

Among the 33 managers to have managed 200 or more Premier League games, bruce's win percentage of 28.1% (110 games in 392 games) is the second-lowest, ahead only of his former rag team-mate bryan robson (26.8%).

This stat made me laugh:

Among the 33 managers to have managed 200 or more Premier League games, bruce's win percentage of 28.1% (110 games in 392 games) is the second-lowest, ahead only of his former rag team-mate bryan robson (26.8%).

Playing devil's advocate here, but that’s partly due to the fact that Bruce is usually in charge of promoted clubs, and their win percentage is obviously lower.

Couple of Barcodes where I work are truly underwhelmed with the appointment of Bruce. One thinks they'll go down.
Wouldnt be hard to find another 50k+ fans who feel the same.

Completely bizarre appointment but he will probably be on the lowest wages in the league and Ashley has already cashed in on some of their best players so he isn't interested now.

Playing devil's advocate here, but that’s partly due to the fact that Bruce is usually in charge of promoted clubs, and their win percentage is obviously lower.

Fair enough, there is some truth in what you say. It does raise the question though of why a more established Premier League club never gave him an opportunity. A wider issue to me, though, is who was the real beneficiary of the statistically worst two established premier league managers continually buying rag cast offs?

Fair enough, there is some truth in what you say. It does raise the question though of why a more established Premier League club never gave him an opportunity. A wider issue to me, though, is who was the real beneficiary of the statistically worst two established premier league managers continually buying rag cast offs?

You make a very good point about why Bruce hasn’t been offered jobs higher up the chain; I’d never thought about it.

And I forgot to mention in my earlier reply that captain cripple was a simply atrocious manager.

He made Pearce look like Pulis.

Managed to get a bet on Newcastle to be relegated within a minute or so of them releasing the statement. Got 4/1. Odds already dropped to 3/1 in the last hour or so!

Just checked on my bet here and I could actually cash out with a profit right now! Says what the bookies think of Bruce anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.