It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Meanwhile here in Bavaria. Transfermarkt writes that Barca is interested in David Alaba as competition for Jordi Alba. Interestingly Alaba's contract runs 2 more years and he does not appear to be in a hurry to renew. City should spread a few rumours about our interest to crank up the pressure on Bayern. Pay back in their own medicine !

Not a cat in hells chance we will even consider this twat
He shat on Pep from a great height and there is no way he will be given another chance
Why the fuck would we even consider buying a 36 year old for a last chance payday
You need to keep taking the tablets if you honestly believe for one moment this will even be discussed at top level management

Pure shit and wild speculation as usual from the media

He shat on Pep from a great height and there is no way he will be given another chance
Why the fuck would we even consider buying a 36 year old for a last chance payday
You need to keep taking the tablets if you honestly believe for one moment this will even be discussed at top level management

Pep thinks Dani Alves is the greatest RB of all time, and I think he would understand Alves' reasoning for going to Paris instead of here - he frequently talks about family being more important than football etc.

I don't think he'd take Summer 2017 into account at all really. Same way he was fine with Laporte pulling out at the last minute because he wanted to recover from surgery at Athletic. The only thing that matters is if he's still good enough and if the team would benefit from him.

Last edited:
Sane not going this summer.

Maguire incredibly unlikely - rags have offered more than we will and still it isn't done.

No one in for Danilo as it is and therefore no free space - lots of options / targets if he goes though. One issue is we need a space before we can make a move but the PL deadline is early August - All other top Euro sides have until Sept. We have to make moves in the next couple of weeks. With nothing happening on the Danilo front there is no way we buy a player and sit and hope someone comes in for him risking having to sit another foreign player outside the squad.
Bonnuci yes i agree but i think sane will stay.

No mate it won't happen,his camp just trying to create interest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.