Man City TV Launched

It's in the sports section in the amazon app store,i did it by going to amazon and buying it there,it came onto my firestick within seconds
Ah I think I was expecting it to be called "Man City for TV" is the problem. I thought Man City might already have an android app out for mobile devices.

It also says "29 Jan 2019" which threw me off as well.

Ah I think I was expecting it to be called "Man City for TV" is the problem. I thought Man City might already have an android app out for mobile devices.

It also says "29 Jan 2019" which threw me off as well.
I have an older app on the firestick as well so there is 2,strangly they put peps presser today on the old one and not the new one,it's all a bit mudled up

It's in the sports section in the amazon app store,i did it by going to amazon and buying it there,it came onto my firestick within seconds
Had no issues to be honest. Entered Man City in the search on the Amazon box and the City app came up. Simply downloaded it and worked fine. Then to get the premium it gives you the command to go on your laptop or phone and type Man City subscribe (Make sure this is in the URL bar with the usual http:// at the start) a pairing code should have come up on the Amazon box. Once you have opened the page on your browser it should tell you to enter your card details etc.. and then type in the pairing code and should then simply connect

Have no hope of getting it. Is anyone after putting the 4 episodes up on you tube yet for us who cant?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.