Man City TV Launched

I watched the QPR game last night,no probs at all so i think that section is working ok
How fucking tense was that game,not watched it back for ages,glad it's on there with the sick swan
They need to sort out the season review games bit as thats empty and put peps pressers on it and not the old app,or both
Pretty good for a new launch though

Fortunately we bought a new LG smart t.v couple of months ago, that's just took me less than two minutes to set up.

Pretty impressed. Not that I'm bothered but it mentioned nowhere about it only being a £1 with me being a season card holder. 30 day free trial then £1.99 per month after.

Just use voice in play store and say Manchester City. It was first app that appeared. It just says Manchester City on blue background
with badge in centre.

Ahh didnt realize that was it, as I used to have that, some time ago (back with the eagle badge), it was just an app version of the website. Assumed that was the same but with the new badge. They've maybe updated or revamped it since.

So does that give you the CityTV thingiemajig as well, and the latest documentary? if you subscribe.

thanks for the responses.

Ahh didnt realize that was it, as I used to have that, some time ago (back with the eagle badge), it was just an app version of the website. Assumed that was the same but with the new badge. They've maybe updated or revamped it since.

So does that give you the CityTV thingiemajig as well, and the latest documentary? if you subscribe.

thanks for the responses.

Yes. Just click on the subscribe item/s and follow the steps to subscribe on your phone/laptop/pc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.