Away tickets

Great post. The other whores are of course ticket office staff themselves who seem to rake of a number of tickets and sell them on for their own gain. Nothing being done about that is there?
Is there any evidence for this or just a load of conspiracy theories? It sounds like it should be a sacking offence if it's true.

Is there any evidence for this or just a load of conspiracy theories? It sounds like it should be a sacking offence if it's true.
Two young lads I was talking to at the Derby had bought two tickets from someone they know in the ticket office for £150 a piece. They had just missed out on their own points.
If wasn’t for all the shenanigans the two lads would have qualified for a ticket.

If they couldn’t make the game they shouldn’t have bought the tickets in the first place. These tickets that are passed on are one of the reasons supporters lower down the pecking order will never catch up.

It's not always predictable you're sure to go when you buy a ticket. Had a mate who was called in for an operation at short notice and too late to send them back. He asked me to pass the tickets on at the price he paid but make sure they went to someone I trusted, which I did. These tickets would be wasted if it happens this season.

Indeed they don’t. However I think the direction City are taking is towards corporate and not the rabble who usually go. (And I consider myself part of the ‘rabble’)

Never for a moment did I ever think would have admitted it Steve! ;-)

Not read back but what's happened to the instant email confirmation for away tickets? Not got it for West Ham.

I got mine but it went to my junk emails for some reason. They must have changed their code or email server provider

It's not always predictable you're sure to go when you buy a ticket. Had a mate who was called in for an operation at short notice and too late to send them back. He asked me to pass the tickets on at the price he paid but make sure they went to someone I trusted, which I did. These tickets would be wasted if it happens this season.
Why couldn't you still do that?

I got mine but it went to my junk emails for some reason. They must have changed their code or email server provider
That's where it went... I do seem to get a lot more stuff in junk nowadays that isn't junk, which means you still have to check it. So that's two folders to open instead of one.

I know a couple of people who have a last resort backup of someone they know in the ticket office. Obviously I don't know the extent of this practice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.