Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPBB, I'm interested in your thoughts as a spurs fan. Would you say Liverpool fans are the most disliked in the country? (bar each clubs specific rivals)

I have despised Liverpool football club since as a wide-eyed kid in love with football I watched their supporters kill 39 people live on TV. Nothing that has happened since makes me want to change my opinion of that club. In fact most of their actions reinforce my opinion. They are a breed apart. Loathed by nearly everyone.

To put this in context, I dislike Arsenal football club. A lot. I hope they lose every game. And any game their ex-players play in. But, at the end of the day, I know that their fans are football fans like you and I. No different except they made a terrible choice in the football club to support.

This is simply not true of Liverpool fans who celebrate their vile history, their cult like control of the messaging, their belief that they are better than you and I, and their opinion that little clubs like Spurs (and City) are not worthy to sit at the same table as them.

Last edited:
I have despised Liverpool football club since as a wide eye kid in love with football I watched their supporters kill 39 people live on TV. Nothing that has happened since makes me want to change my opinion of that club. In fact most their actions mean that my opinion is reinforced. They are a breed apart. Loathed by nearly everyone.

To put this in context, I dislike Arsenal football club. I hope they lose every game. And any game their ex-players play in. But, at the end of the day, I know that their fans are football fans like you and I. No different except they made a terrible choice in football club to support.

This is simply not true of Liverpool fans who celebrate their vile history, their cult like control of the messaging, their belief that they are better than you and I, and their opinion that little clubs like Spurs (and City) and not worthy to sit at the same table as them.

Bravo well put
Pretty much all other fans know and think this but the press never report it,

The reason the deal fell apart was that Liverpool walked away after the medical, due to medical issues. That medical history is most likely why so few club have shown interest.
Liverpool knew about the issue before the medical. They used the medical to try and lower the already agreed price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.