Man City TV Launched

where can I get the app from?; looked in app store and google play - nothing came up.
Search "Manchester City FC Ltd" in the play store. Sky blue background is the old standard app, the navy blue background is the new adroidtv app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mancity.androidtv&hl=en_GB

If your device doesn't support it, it wont let you install though.

I've also since learned that Samsung TVs don't even use android but Samsungs own OS instead.

Well it was a pain signing up and getting it all working. Got my email stating £1.99 per month even though others on here have been told £1.00.
My LG TV all paired up, and ready to go.

What a load of fucking rubbish!
My god a two year old could design a better app. Wow, two menu buttons "Home" "settings".
Videos to the right hand side all in a row. Again wow so 21st century.
Then the vast amount of content just blew me away...oh wait, it didn't.
Ok, at least i can watch the pre season match stream. Err no actually. Buffering circle of death, before it took my whole household network down.
Tonight, i thought i might catch up on the few decent programs on there. Again, no. "an error has occurred, unable to play video" on ALL content.
The last match is just the same 3.52 minutes highlights which is available on the main site.

I understand it's early days, but my god they should be embarrassed by every aspect of that creation. They should be embarrassed to even attempt to charge people anything. This isn't a CITY TV channel. It is not even close to that. It's a jumble of material and old footage thrown into a cheap and nasty video player.

Subscription cancelled until they stop taking the piss...

Well it was a pain signing up and getting it all working. Got my email stating £1.99 per month even though others on here have been told £1.00.

My god a two year old could design a better app. Wow, two menu buttons "Home" "settings".
Ok, at least i can watch the pre season match stream. Err no actually. Buffering circle of death, before it took my whole household network down.
Tonight, i thought i might catch up on the few decent programs on there. Again, no. "an error has occurred, unable to play video" on ALL content.
The last match is just the same 3.52 minutes highlights which is available on the main site.

I understand it's early days, but my god they should be embarrassed by every aspect of that creation. They should be embarrassed to even attempt to charge people anything. This isn't a CITY TV channel. It is not even close to that. It's a jumble of material and old footage thrown into a cheap and nasty video player.

Did you even get a reply to your email cancelling your subs?

Did you even get a reply to your email cancelling your subs?

Not yet, but i've only just cancelled. I have given them both barrels in my cancellation email, so i'm not sure what will happen next.
I didn't get a reply when i had trouble setting up my credit card number either.

I found the App with no problems using an Amazon Firestick. I scrolled through the Amazon TV stuff and found it. Clicked on it to download the App and then installed it it to my LG TV.

I got a pair code on the TV. I then went to my phone and logged in to my City account and subscribed. I entered the pair code and within seconds it was working. No buffering problems at all but it was quite late.

I will find out on Saturday how it copes under pressure.

Agree with much off that.

Also the 2017/18 & 2018/19 season reviews are STILL not working and just crash the app. Supposedly, "support" were aiming to reply to emails within 48hrs but it has been over a week with no reply or acknowledgement to my email. Pretty poor really.

The cynic in me is thinking that the season reviews will start working a day or two before the bulk of the first subs are due in.

Agree with much off that.

Also the 2017/18 & 2018/19 season reviews are STILL not working and just crash the app. Supposedly, "support" were aiming to reply to emails within 48hrs but it has been over a week with no reply or acknowledgement to my email. Pretty poor really.

The cynic in me is thinking that the season reviews will start working a day or two before the bulk of the first subs are due in.
No problem watching the games but still not seeing any season reviews. Is there supposed to be a search function within the app because there isn't one on mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.