Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently was at the worsley marriott yesterday afternoon.

Last edited:
Can’t believe he’s still at Leicester!

Surprised Utd have not wrapped this up.

Still time for us to get him and we really are missing a strong cb in my opinion. Having him on our team sheet would make our defence look solid. Problem is no way we are paying over £60m

They have to Lukaku first once he is out the door it be done

Can’t believe he’s still at Leicester!

Surprised Utd have not wrapped this up.

Still time for us to get him and we really are missing a strong cb in my opinion. Having him on our team sheet would make our defence look solid. Problem is no way we are paying over £60m

Didn't look solid when Vinny wazzed it past his earhole !

Strongly disagree. We bought Laporte with the money we would have bought VVD with. Laporte is a lot younger.

VVD had had a serious injury and had gone on strike for half a season. Both black marks to us as a club when looking at potential investment.

VVD could have had a recurrence of that injury and he wouldn't be as hyped as he is now.

In 3 years, VVD will be on the decline, whereas Laporte will be in his prime.
Totally agree and also theres no way he would of had smoke blown up his arse here, media would of made out he were a mercenary

There is no way scum buckets would be hanging on for a better deal for HM. Any chance of them thinking there getting one over us it would be done and dusted. I'd have him for around £65m and only if he really wants to come to city. Otherwise, in a bit Hermen Munster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.