Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm furious about the whole thing,bayern being all billy bollocks and losing the most exciting young talent in the squad imo
I think a lot of the animosity between posters on this thread is misplaced, the fact is Bayern have acted like complete and utter ****s from start to finish during all of this and they’re the real enemy, not Sanè or Txiki.
Obviously when you step back you can’t be angry at Sane for taking his next step seriously, but then the media speculation kicks in and since that’s all the info the layman will have it leads to frustration.
Just wish Bayern would fuck off. They’re up their with the scouse ****s and the vermin!

Wow Bayern are really annoying me with this obvious obsession in trying to tap him up....Either that or City and Pep have allowed him to talk and are just keeping it from us.

I'm getting to that stage now where I just want him to go as his silence is also annoying me :( somebody needs to tell the truth or City need to report Bayern for all the bullshit they're spouting. Roll on Sept 1st when the window slams shut.

If I was City I'd hands down say Leroy if u want to leave u can but we ain't dealing with Bayern Munich :-)

Rant over I'm going for a beer or two.

They will make move in last 2/3 days of trf window

I don't think it will be that late. They can't go into the season without a new winger, leaving it that late would put them at risk of disaster if City say no because it's so late.

It’s hardly a surprise the way Bayern has been acting when it concerns Sane. It’s the way Barcelona and Real Madrid are acting as well.
In the end the decision stays with the player. And if the player wants to move, he should. City only needs to tell what they want money wise. If Bayern lives up to that, it’s simply business and according to the player desire. That’s why Pep keeps saying if the player want to go, he should. If not, great and the management will try and work hard to improve him.

I don’t want Sane to go. But I’m sure if he leaves, it’s because he wants to and we will get the right replacement to make us even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.