Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody will be signed to replace Sané. Mahrez will just play more and probably prove everyone wrong.

Also note that Foden is getting minutes at left wing in pre-season. Pep might be trying him there knowing that we have Sané’s game time to find within the rest of the squad.

i was not think about a winger but maybe a striker or defender ??

foden will get his chance this season and will grow into something special because pep and city looked after him and not rushed him into playing
as for Mahrez he will not start the early season games and maybe it will be late september before he gets any game time with the ACON

It’s hardly a surprise the way Bayern has been acting when it concerns Sane. It’s the way Barcelona and Real Madrid are acting as well.
In the end the decision stays with the player. And if the player wants to move, he should. City only needs to tell what they want money wise. If Bayern lives up to that, it’s simply business and according to the player desire. That’s why Pep keeps saying if the player want to go, he should. If not, great and the management will try and work hard to improve him.

I don’t want Sane to go. But I’m sure if he leaves, it’s because he wants to and we will get the right replacement to make us even better.

i think pep is pissed off by both player and munich but holds his tongue and says the right things, its the end of sane at man city and with pep, he knows the player agent and people behind sane have gone behind city back and talked to munich and sold munich to sane

looking at pep and what he been saying in the interviews is, sane wants out and city and munich don't see eye to eye on the value ?? that's why he is still at city, its out of pep's hands and want's sane gone quick that's why he is cool about it, he can not come out and say he can leave for me, because it would give munich the hold and winning hand on value and city want top money for him and rightly so

sane will be sold by midweek and city will make 2 new signings one is english ?? the other could be a WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.