Jadon Sancho

I know this has been debated to death but after seeing him again today should we try to buy him for a “fair price” (no idea what that’d be - 60m+?) simply because he is English and decent? And Let Dortmund keep him on loan until David Silva leaves?

Why would we sign Sancho to replace Merlin?

They play in different positions and we already have a built-in replacement for Spanish Dave.

Hopefully.

I wonder how foden feels when he sees his mate doing bits in the bundesliga, I know he has top players in front of him but people have been saying "oh he's got better players in front of him" and "his minutes are gonna increase this season" for years now. I think it's crunch time now to see if he gets truly gets significant minutes and starts in the big games. Surely if pep anoints him as "the most talented player he has ever seen" then he should get serious minutes.

Think of it like this, if same leaves Bernardo plays right, sterling left agurlero/Jesus central, David Silva is gone next season gundogan has a year left and will probably leave after this season so if by next season he isn't a starter I think serious questions should start to be raised.

I wonder how foden feels when he sees his mate doing bits in the bundesliga, I know he has top players in front of him but people have been saying "oh he's got better players in front of him" and "his minutes are gonna increase this season" for years now. I think it's crunch time now to see if he gets truly gets significant minutes and starts in the big games. Surely if pep anoints him as "the most talented player he has ever seen" then he should get serious minutes.

Think of it like this, if same leaves Bernardo plays right, sterling left agurlero/Jesus central, David Silva is gone next season gundogan has a year left and will probably leave after this season so if by next season he isn't a starter I think serious questions should start to be raised.
Utter nonsense.

Foden has only just turned 19. If he’s played too much now, when there is no need to, he will be burnt out by the time he is 28. Just look at shrek.

Pep is doing the right thing in bringing Phil along slowly and I’m sure he will play more and more as the season progresses. He had two or three PL starts at the back end of last season, including against Spurs, so it’s obvious Pep has faith in him, so let’s just show a little patience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.