Welcome Joao Cancelo

It’s more simple and correct to say he was 60m.

I don’t understand people saying he cost 25m + a player. That player is a separate deal and only confuses matters.

IMO.

Yep, we did only hand over 25m to Juve, sky and the pathetic BBC please take fucking note you rag and scouse loving sycophants.

It’s more simple and correct to say he was 60m.

I don’t understand people saying he cost 25m + a player. That player is a separate deal and only confuses matters.

IMO.
Presumably the clubs first agreed the net payment and then worked out valuations for each player to suit their FFP positions?

I'm sure that Prestwich Blue would say that with amortization we made a profit on Danny, not sure of the figures but if he cost £25m over five years, after the 2 season with us his book value was £15m, if we sold him for £35m thats a £20m book profit so Joao cost us £5m

In real life Joao cost us £25m in "cash" and Danny, Danny cost us £25m so ultimately Joao cost us £50

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.