United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So their squad is:

Keepers: De Gea, Romero, Grant, J Pereira

Fullbacks: Wan-Bissaka, Shaw, Young, Dalot, Darmian, Fosu-Mensah

Centre-Halves: Maguire, Lindelof, Bailly, Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Tuanzebe

Centre midfield: Matic, McTominay, Fred, A Pereira

Attacking midfield: Pogba (Listed here for practical purposes), Mata, Lingard, James, Gomes

Forwards: Rashford, Martial, Sanchez, Greenwood

The question is: who out of them would even get into our entire squad?

Keepers: I'd take Donut Thief as Eddie's back up - maybe. Hesitation would be that even though Bravo isn't as good at shot-stopping, he's a lot better fit to our overall game

Fullbacks: Wan-Bissaka wouldn't get in ahead of Walker or Cancelo. Shaw I'd take as back up to Mendy, provided he trimmed some fat from his arse and gut. No to the rest

Centre halves: Slabhead is the only one who'd make our squad - the rest, rubbish

Centre midfield: Hahahahaha. Nup. Not one of you

Attacking midfield: Only Carlton, and that would be as a luxury super sub type. He'd never start in any game of importance

Forwards: I'd take one of Rashford or Whatshisname but only as a third wheel to Aguero and Jesus, where I believe you may be able to squeeze someone in

That's 5 players from a squad of 30 that I've listed who would get into ours. Five. And yes, whilst we despise them which could be clouding my judgement, I challenge someone to come back at me with rational arguments to propose something other than what I have written.

For the club they profess to be they're in dire straits, and that is no exaggeration.

Pogba wouldn’t get in our women’s squad mate.

So their squad is:

Attacking midfield: Pogba (Listed here for practical purposes), Mata, Lingard, James, Gomes

Keepers: I'd take Donut Thief as Eddie's back up - maybe. Hesitation would be that even though Bravo isn't as good at shot-stopping, he's a lot better fit to our overall game

Fullbacks: Wan-Bissaka wouldn't get in ahead of Walker or Cancelo. Shaw I'd take as back up to Mendy, provided he trimmed some fat from his arse and gut. No to the rest

Centre halves: Slabhead is the only one who'd make our squad - the rest, rubbish

Attacking midfield: Only Carlton, and that would be as a luxury super sub type. He'd never start in any game of importance

Forwards: I'd take one of Rashford or Whatshisname but only as a third wheel to Aguero and Jesus, where I believe you may be able to squeeze someone in

That's 5 players from a squad of 30 that I've listed who would get into ours. Five. And yes, whilst we despise them which could be clouding my judgement, I challenge someone to come back at me with rational arguments to propose something other than what I have written.

For the club they profess to be they're in dire straits, and that is no exaggeration.

The only one I’d take is Martial
There is still a chance a good coach could turn him into the player he threatened to become before he joined the scum.
The rest - forget it!

Just watching OGS on Sky. The more I listen the more I think they have just picked a name out a hat and given him the job. He rambles on for a few sentences without any conclusions and no relevant sense. Pauls been great Paul been good Pauls trained well. What about the 6 months or more last season when he stunk the place out and couldn't be arsed even running half the games. Sanchez is seen as a striker and will get goals etc. Be gone at Christmas regardless of any campaign on here to save him I'm afraid.

So their squad is:

Your five: De Gea, Shaw, Maguire, Pogba, Rashford.
De Gea. Shot stopper only. No feet, no distribution, no sweeping. So no good for Pep's City.
Shaw. Has talent but too fat and slow. Nope.
Maguire. A decent CB. Did not agree with critics on here. Yes.
Pogba. Talented but inconsistent. Attitude questionable, so no.
Rashford. Talented but doesn't score enough. Coaching might bring him on. So, possible.
I make that one out of five and a possible. The rest, no.
Still miles behind.

Just watching OGS on Sky. The more I listen the more I think they have just picked a name out a hat and given him the job. He rambles on for a few sentences without any conclusions and no relevant sense. Pauls been great Paul been good Pauls trained well. What about the 6 months or more last season when he stunk the place out and couldn't be arsed even running half the games. Sanchez is seen as a striker and will get goals etc. Be gone at Christmas regardless of any campaign on here to save him I'm afraid.
I know what you mean. He's essentialy said in his presser that his squad number was 20, it's 20 years since he left, so that had to mean something, right?

If that's what he's said to the players too pre game, then that tenner I stuck on them to get relegated may actually be a good investment as well as wishful thinking.

There are stories out today saying how they are "resuming the search for a dof". The day after the window shuts this comes out. If i were a utd fan i would feel like i was being treated like a fool. They would have been better off saying nothing and letting it fizzle away again.

Surprised no one has done a Meme yet of the Billy Joel song "We Didn't start the fire" and change the words to all the players they were linked with and the chorus to "We didn't want him anyway"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.