United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are stories out today saying how they are "resuming the search for a dof". The day after the window shuts this comes out. If i were a utd fan i would feel like i was being treated like a fool. They would have been better off saying nothing and letting it fizzle away again.
Treat them as they are, as fools they'll just lap it up.

The only one I’d take is Martial
There is still a chance a good coach could turn him into the player he threatened to become before he joined the scum.
The rest - forget it!

I would too. I think he's had the spark drummed out of him, starting when the no.9 was given to the Swedish Ego.

Both Martial and Rashford just seem lacking in actual coaching. Rashford could be a really good player with some help, not Aguero level, but solid mid-PL level.

Things have changed a bit since then, mate.

Happy to have a wager on it....

No chance sadly I agree with you but I also dare to hope, to dream, to believe because I was there, I saw that moment and I recall it as if it was only yesterday. You may discount it, nay dismiss it and refuse to believe but Sir, I never will. Gentlemen I give you Manchester United and RELEGATION.

(I've got a semi on now, back in a bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.