United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The few genuine United fans I know are basically already waiting for the season to be over and next summer when the season hasn’t even started.

They see no hope with the squad they have, a season of turgid football from players who couldn’t give a shit as long as hey get their 500k a week, they even now acknowledge the manager isn’t good enough but think they can’t get rid of him because they have to give somebody a few seasons as they’re so far behind now, there’s not even a slight chance of a quick fix.

8/9th would be marvellous to witness, I Don’t want them to go down, I want the slow decline into mediocrity, many years spent there then the fall into survival being the only objective year on year.

Just to allay the amount of dip loathing going on, whilst I despise them I think we should perhaps take a moment of reflection about the real enemy.

Just to help anyone on here who may feel ever so slightly sorry for them at any time....

if ever a performance deserved a oscar this is it..bravo

Glad to see the page count well ahead of the dipper thread. I don't really have anything against the Liverpool players, just their cult of a fan base.

I hate everything about the rags

I still can't understand how United, the self-proclaimed biggest club in the world, could have picked Solkjsaer as their manager. When you look at his experience, successes, standing in the game, know-how, guile, gravitas, power, charisma etc. he is decidedly championship level. Off the top of your head you could reel out a list of probably 10 premier league managers of a standing more suitable to a club of their size. And when you look around Europe, that list at least doubles. It's baffling that they appointed a wet-behind-the-ears rookie who, when pitted against any of the big beasts of football management, is set to fail. They have definitely put themselves at a disadvantage and long may it continue.

I still can't understand how United, the self-proclaimed biggest club in the world, could have picked Solkjsaer as their manager. When you look at his experience, successes, standing in the game, know-how, guile, gravitas, power, charisma etc. he is decidedly championship level. Off the top of your head you could reel out a list of probably 10 premier league managers of a standing more suitable to a club of their size. And when you look around Europe, that list at least doubles. It's baffling that they appointed a wet-behind-the-ears rookie who, when pitted against any of the big beasts of football management, is set to fail. They have definitely put themselves at a disadvantage and long may it continue.
Because he is an inexpensive yes man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.