I do

Mane
Salah
Milner
Robertson
Firminho
VVD

All cvnts.

IMO don't have anything against Mane, Robertson, Firmino, and van Dijk. I don't like Salah for his diving and Milner for his words after he left but as a whole I don't care enough to hate their players.

I still can't understand how United, the self-proclaimed biggest club in the world, could have picked Solkjsaer as their manager. When you look at his experience, successes, standing in the game, know-how, guile, gravitas, power, charisma etc. he is decidedly championship level. Off the top of your head you could reel out a list of probably 10 premier league managers of a standing more suitable to a club of their size. And when you look around Europe, that list at least doubles. It's baffling that they appointed a wet-behind-the-ears rookie who, when pitted against any of the big beasts of football management, is set to fail. They have definitely put themselves at a disadvantage and long may it continue.

Big managers come with big requirements in terms of spend - look at the mess Zidane is making at Bale with his attempts to get rid of Bale. I can understand it from a perspective of they have a load of gash players on massive wages. A big name manager would just want their own players where as with Ole they can say to him, you have to work with what you have.

IMO don't have anything against Mane, Robertson, Firmino, and van Dijk. I don't like Salah for his diving and Milner for his words after he left but as a whole I don't care enough to hate their players.

Cool,but who mentioned hate,i said they were cvnts.

As for the Rags,Lingaard and Pogba are also cvnts,but they are such an irrelevance to what we do that they don't really register at all anymore.

Cool,but who mentioned hate,i said they were cvnts.

As for the Rags,Lingaard and Pogba are also cvnts,but they are such an irrelevance to what we do that they don't really register at all anymore.

Fair enough. I'd also lump in Young, Smalling, Sanchez, and Rashford as cvnts but you're right, I was looking at their squad earlier and there is absolutely no creativity in there. They're 100% going to keep the hoofball going this season and hope that their forward line can outrun defenders

I still can't understand how United, the self-proclaimed biggest club in the world, could have picked Solkjsaer as their manager. When you look at his experience, successes, standing in the game, know-how, guile, gravitas, power, charisma etc. he is decidedly championship level. Off the top of your head you could reel out a list of probably 10 premier league managers of a standing more suitable to a club of their size. And when you look around Europe, that list at least doubles. It's baffling that they appointed a wet-behind-the-ears rookie who, when pitted against any of the big beasts of football management, is set to fail. They have definitely put themselves at a disadvantage and long may it continue.

He is a stooge they are waiting for poch

He is a stooge they are waiting for poch

This. But I really don’t think Pochettino will want to go there. Think about it. New stadium, Landon, quite a good transfer window. Will be there or there about at the end of the season. Will he swap for a dead end club with no future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.