United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance sadly I agree with you but I also dare to hope, to dream, to believe because I was there, I saw that moment and I recall it as if it was only yesterday. You may discount it, nay dismiss it and refuse to believe but Sir, I never will. Gentlemen I give you Manchester United and RELEGATION.

(I've got a semi on now, back in a bit)
I put £20 on them being relegated at 750-1, 15k if it happens, even if it doesn't there maybe a decent cash out, if it looks like there struggling for top 6 they could go into free fall, if you don't buy a ticket you don't win the raffle.

Talking to a couple of Leicester fans recently & asked them about Maguire. They said he really didn't have a great season for them last season and he's slow and easy to turn. "He's no Van Dijk" was the quote from one. £80 fucking million.

This may have been said already, but he’s basically a slightly better Richard Dunne. Brilliant if it’s all hands on deck, the opposition are lumping it forward and the game is coming to him, but hopeless if the ball’s on the ground, or if he’s required to do anything calm and creative.

The rags are that sh!t he’ll have plenty to do and will probably be made to look a lot better than he really is against most teams.

I put £20 on them being relegated at 750-1, 15k if it happens, even if it doesn't there maybe a decent cash out, if it looks like there struggling for top 6 they could go into free fall, if you don't buy a ticket you don't win the raffle.

That’s a better bet than 40/1 them winning it. Lancaster bomber on the moon sort of stuff.

Just watching OGS on Sky. The more I listen the more I think they have just picked a name out a hat and given him the job. He rambles on for a few sentences without any conclusions and no relevant sense. Pauls been great Paul been good Pauls trained well. What about the 6 months or more last season when he stunk the place out and couldn't be arsed even running half the games. Sanchez is seen as a striker and will get goals etc. Be gone at Christmas regardless of any campaign on here to save him I'm afraid.
Did you have your Rentboy Bingo card handy?

The 15 squares are as follows

Sir Alex
Biggest Club in the World
20 Times Champions
Legends
Attacking football
United Way
Best In the World (re Pogba or De Gea)
Old Trafford
In the Red and White
Fast counter attacking
Class of 92
Where we belong
Fitter
Rashy

There are stories out today saying how they are "resuming the search for a dof". The day after the window shuts this comes out. If i were a utd fan i would feel like i was being treated like a fool. They would have been better off saying nothing and letting it fizzle away again.

Well they have found enough duffs.

Nobody thought that in 1973/4 either but sometimes beautiful things just happen.
They were only 3 places above the drop in the previous season. Can't see them falling that low but would love to be proved wrong. I can still feel the sense of relief getting out of the swamp when Law scored his funniest goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.