FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

Padr81 on redcafe thinks our punishment was too lenient.

What an utter wierdo.

She’s a slimy smug faced goofy woman, can’t stand her doing the sport. Her bias to all things dipper is disgraceful for a supposed ‘neutral reporting media’. I hope she catches a discharging STI.

Are you volunteering to do the insertion of aforementioned discharging sti?

FA's was about payments to Sancho's agent (I think) as a way of getting round rules on signing youth players. A different matter to the UEFA one.

I think there is also one which is similar the UEFA one; the argument being that if City broke all those UEFA FFP rules, then does that mean they also broke FA rules.

It makes sense for the FA to look into the second one, although the impression I have is that it was pushed to do so by other big PL clubs. UEFA and FA have different FFP rules, but it seems unlikely that the FA one will get anywhere if the UEFA one doesn't - I'd expect it to have the same problems in proving anything.
I was of the understanding that the common denominator of all 3 remaining cases was that they are all based more or less on the football leaks stolen emails. I hope this means the 3 cases will all be equally difficult to prove for UEFA and FA, but I have no real idea if this is true or not.
Here is a question for the legal eagles /experts on here. Can we automatically assume that if we win the UEFA case, then we are also safe in the FA FPP case? Our technical arguments about UEFA not having followed their own correct process may not apply to the FA investigation. I have at least not heard of any leaks there. So could "they" get us via FA if "they" fail to punish us via the UEFA line?

I was of the understanding that the common denominator of all 3 remaining cases was that they are all based more or less on the football leaks stolen emails. I hope this means the 3 cases will all be equally difficult to prove for UEFA and FA, but I have no real idea if this is true or not.
Here is a question for the legal eagles /experts on here. Can we automatically assume that if we win the UEFA case, then we are also safe in the FA FPP case? Our technical arguments about UEFA not having followed their own correct process may not apply to the FA investigation. I have at least not heard of any leaks there. So could "they" get us via FA if "they" fail to punish us via the UEFA line?

Hadn't thought of it like that. Good point.

UEFA's definitely; FA's FFP one logically must be. The Sancho one - someone can probably confirm if it is.

We have already been punished for this offence some time ago and had it not been for some sad pathetic German rag shit stirring this whole thing could have been put to bed. But now it has and Sheikh Mansour will have to find some loose change from the back of the sofa to appease these numpty's.

If I remember correctly, we trade a lot in euros due to the pound's instability, including a few players being paid in euros. I'd assume the exchange rate from euro to francs is better.
Plus the CL money is in euros so I’m sure we keep a euro account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.