Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. We will target Rodri. He should expect a few early reducers. This is, after all, a Pochettino team.

And yes. We are the luckiest, dirtiest, cheatiest, most favoured team in the league. We like it that way. It is part of the new culture.
Are you Jack Pitt-Brooke? (used to be a City fan and now a Spurs fan)

Are you Jack Pitt-Brooke? (used to be a City fan and now a Spurs fan)

No. i am Spurs fan with a grudging respect for City.

Because they can play. They broke up the Big 4 which allowed Spurs in. For 1981. Because the worst game of football I ever saw was Spurs v City in 1986. My childhood friend rather oddly supported City. And my father's rather unlikely friendship with Alan Ball.

Pochettino will be saying something alone the lines

"We are going to New Maine Road to dominate City physically, in territory, in possession, and in goals. Yeah City are good but we are as good. Trust yourself. Trust the system. Trust your team mates. I expect to win"

Whether that is possible or will work, who knows? But that will be the plan.

What he wont say is "Sit back, hit the ball long and break at speed." That is not how Pochettino wants Spurs to play.

As for going full Cockney. God no. I aspired to be nothing more than a lily-livered liberal.
'We're as good'. I'll tell you what pal, you really are not on this planet are you? 28 points is the only answer to that..you couldn't even finish higher than Arsenal. Go away quickly.

Yep. We will target Rodri. He should expect a few early reducers. This is, after all, a Pochettino team.

And yes. We are the luckiest, dirtiest, cheatiest, most favoured team in the league. We like it that way. It is part of the new culture.

I like the cut of your jib JPBB; I hope you are as humouress when we smash you 7 nil. ;-)

'We're as good'. I'll tell you what pal, you really are not on this planet are you? 28 points is the only answer to that..you couldn't even finish higher than Arsenal. Go away quickly.

Dele Alli thinks he is better than KDB. Harry Kane thinks he is better than Aguero. Spurs as a group think they are better than City as a group. And so on. And, of course, the reverse is true. It is the nature of top level sportsman. Otherwise they won't be.. well... top level sportsman.

And it is why you and I are hoofing it around on Hackney Marshes (or the Manchester equivalent). We simply do not have the intelligence to be top sportsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.