FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

I read Ziegler saying we breached FIFA rules in over 20 cases. I see City fans all over Twitter saying we breached in 2 cases.

Does anyone know the true figure and have evidence to back it up?

Is there proof of that anywhere mate.

I've seen the quotes from FIFA detailing the number of breaches Chelsea are guilty of but no such quotes in regards City's breaches.
Also in 2018, two players from the Right to Dream football academy in Ghana, Sierra Leone's George Davies and Ghanaian Dominic Oduro, told Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten that they signed for City and played in youth matches before they turned 18. Both spent two years at the club.

https://www.france24.com/en/20190813-fifa-fine-man-city-over-international-transfer-of-minors

Every credible media report mate. There's a few with a blatant agenda trying to make out we got off lightly compared to Chelsea but everyone credible seems to have been briefed by FIFA that the offences weren't comparable. Presumably the likes of that idiot have as well but he's painted himself into a corner by bullshitting and doesn't have the moral character to admit he was wrong and/or lying so is trying to externalise the fault.

I read Ziegler saying we breached FIFA rules in over 20 cases.
Someone just asked Ziegler where is the evidence and he said no one from either FIFA or City have contacted him to contradict it.

I didn't realise that's how it worked, you make something up and if no one contacts you to deny it then it must be true.

he's just a rag cocksucker trying to curry favour with the members over there. it's every post. he's a spineless piece of shit.

i hope he's reading this the fucking bell end.

220px-LordHeeHaw.png

Someone just asked Ziegler where is the evidence and he said no one from either FIFA or City have contacted him to contradict it.

I didn't realise that's how it worked, you make something up and if no one contacts you to deny it then it must be true.

Yep, I saw that mate, that's what has prompted me to ask was their evidence/proof.

It only works if you're an absolute nobody with no influence who isn't worth the bandwidth to contradict.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.