FIFA investigation: No transfer ban

Christ, if someone did a proper investigation into them, wonder what they would find. Cayman Island accounts, the Bebe transfer, the arranging a friendly game as part of a transfer fee and the game never happened etc etc

I would suggest starting with the Roy Carroll transfer?

Perhaps, thereafter, a certain family member being demanded to act as an agent in various deals.

Perhaps a certain couple of racehorse owners might also contribute?

he's just a rag cocksucker trying to curry favour with the members over there. it's every post. he's a spineless piece of shit.

i hope he's reading this the fucking bell end.

The Lord Haw Haw of football.

Sycophantic prick.

I hear he's also registered on the Bayern forum to apologise over City's stance on Leroy?

That, and the war. Both of them. Obviously.

Someone just asked Ziegler where is the evidence and he said no one from either FIFA or City have contacted him to contradict it.

I didn't realise that's how it worked, you make something up and if no one contacts you to deny it then it must be true.
Ziegler and his colleague Paul Joyce have been fed a few dodgy lines from their sources in recent months. I believe most of the information has originated from one of our commercial rivals which is involved in a smear campaign against City. If they were proper journalists they would have challenged their sources by asking: "Why are they telling me this? What's in it for them?" If they were proper journalists they would have printed the whole story in context. But they have chosen to publish a partial and unbalanced version of events. So are they biased or just stupid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.