Conor Mcgregor punching an OAP

He's taken the pro wrestling schtick and made a fortune from it, but he's allowed his character to become him. This isn't the first time he's done something like this, he's famous as fuck and everyone wants a piece of him but he still thinks hes tough as fuck and a gangster. People round him need to get fucking wise quick or they will also lose out on that leech money. He'll get off on this but the issues are lining up constantly for him.

I like the guy, can be a bit of a tit at times but who isn't. Made millions off his talent and 100's of millions off his gift of the gab. Can't fault the lad.

I like the guy, can be a bit of a tit at times but who isn't. Made millions off his talent and 100's of millions off his gift of the gab. Can't fault the lad.

Can't fault the lad?

Embarrasses his Mrs by being a serial and open adulterer
Has another kid with another woman he doesn't support
Verbally abuses and bullies other fighters in a language that isn't native to them
Talked the talk to Khabib but virtually apologised in between rounds during their fight when he was getting smashed
Hits old men ( sorry suckers ) who can't defend themselves against him
doesn't he also have an allegation of sexual assault against him?

He's trailer trash, the Irish I know are embarrassed by him.

This is further evidence to my claim that Conor McGregor is essentially a wrestling character who is kayfabing everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.