Away tickets

Eh really that's rubbish, many supporters clubs have been going long before the internet, I know I used to go with a few mainly round tameside and the odd time with levehulme, prestwich and swinton.
I don't get the criticism of supporters clubs had many a great day with them met many friends and many are loyal blues .
Just because you travel alone doesn't make you a better blue and vice versa , nothing wrong with travelling alone done that many times too.
Supporters clubs have always got tickets and always will get over it.
People didn't complain about it when we were shit and people won't if ever God forbid we go shit again.
Great craic with supporters clubs even tho in not unfortunately a member of one now as I don't do many aways now thank goodness!!
Yeah I went to Wembley in 1976 with Openshaw blues supporters club

I'm not deflecting anything just pointing out just because you don't see him or prominent members of the supporters club doesn't mean they're not there, the chairman doe's every game both home and away so your allegations do fall a bit flat.
You expect me to believe that the members of the exec are always in hospitality?
Do me a favour mate. I’ve known some of them since the early nineties and regularly meet up with them at home games.
I’ve been a member of the SC since 1970.

I should know you then. As we organised that.
You might do......was from The Crown I think? Did you live near Louisa Street?

Was a top day out .......Geordies dressed as Magpies ...

Listening to them chant Gordon Lees Black and white army and I didnt have a clue what they were singing but it sounded mint.

This thread has been coverd to death and the same few people keep repeating the same stuff. Kevin Parker gets some stick but like it or not he is doing a brilliant job for his clique .What did people on here do before you could go on line and slag fans of for going to away games.Just cos you cant go dont slag people of who have used a bit of nouse to get one .It has been the same since year dot

Edited for accuracy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.