Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

So spurs thought we had scored the winner the ref and lineo thought we had scored the winner City thought we had scored the winner , us fans thought we had won it. A bloke in his shed decided everyone was wrong and ruled it our but screwed us over a pen in the first half. And we are to believe football is bent....

I didnt see whether the the ref was looking at the incident so ill have to defer to a much cleaver cock in you on that one.

I did watch the game...

I thought it was a stonewall penalty the first time of seeing it....I blame the ref for making the wrong call - not VAR

But you are arguing that it’s there for clear mistakes. This was a clear mistake, as can be seen from multiple angles like VAR... this is where it gets messy as someone in a darkened room has fucked us over once again, and believe me it will keep happening. Open your eyes blue

All the missed sitters came back to bite us in the arse yet again.
We SHOULD have been out of sight before half time.
No excuses for some of those missed chances. Gifting goals is criminal, but not as corrupt and criminal as the cünt sat with VAR.
He should have let the ref make the decision via TV regarding Rodri being wrestled to the ground.

If this doesn’t make us more clinical and put the ball away, nothing will.

VAR is just another way for PiGMOL to control the outcome of games.
We will be so clinical and determined now that our ire is stirred . There will be a quiet but steely will to win every game after this .

I've not read everything so this already be on here but, the first offence is clearly committed by the Spurs defender, Skipp as he has hold of Laporte's shirt-it's clear as can be. Now I may be wrong but i think that's known as a foul. If they want the nth degree on this stuff then it has to be across the board and not just what suits at the time.

If the ref does not give s penalty for the challenge on Rodri he has made a clear and obvious error. If he was
Looking the wrong way and didn’t see it he was making a clear and obvious error. If the bloke controlling the var thinks otherwise he is incompetent.

Looked like it was getting boisterous at the divide between the fans. I was at the far end of the ground (302),so it was hard to tell if it got nasty or not.

Was a bit lively walking back into town.

Maybe. But the biggest buzz is celebrating a goal at a game. I don't want to feel as though I can't celebrate until VAR has picked over the bones.
That's exactly what i'm saying. Scrap VAR. I'm fine with that. I got up and went mental watching the game, then had this sinking feeling immediately afterwards that something was up...that's not football. That's something else...and I like what we had when we were shit and i like what we have now were not.

Don't forget he booked raz for putting his hands on someone but not the pen,how can he get it wrong in the same game,because he wanted to and not the letter of the law

Answer this then please.

Why was the possible penalty incident not reviewed?

If you think it’s above board then that’s fine. I guess we will see in the coming months but I tell you now, Liverpool will not suffer a decision like that tonight.

VAR constantly watches the game. They only enter review if they think something has been missed. The ref didn't give a pen and the people on VAR deemed that they didn't see enough to warrant awarding a pen. Do I think the Rodri one was a pen, yes. We will undoubtedly face far more VAR decisions than other teams because we'll be attacking, scoring and playing in the opp box more than any other team. I think it was a pen but it's subjective, no matter how stonewall you or I think it was it's not going to be reviewed/given all the time like an offside or handball will because they're just factual decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.