Var debate 2019/20

Well I visited him and he said he couldn't be sure either and he had seen it live, on the Sky match (recorded) and MOTD. I asked him for his opinion and he reckons they guessed. I asked if that was his professional opinion and he said no, it would cost £45 plus vat if I wanted that.

I'd go to a qualified optician.

I too haven't got an issue with our disallowed goal Its the "clear and obvious " I have issue with and the confusion around Oliver not thinking/awarding a clear penalty , so why is VAR not interfering with the refs decision ? If VAR know hes made a mistake by not awarding a penalty why didn't VAR inform him hes made a mistake ? yet they inform him they've seen a handball when he initially along with all 22 players didn't see anything wrong with Jesus goal
Oliver was a complete arsehole all through the game.

This gives a level of transparency and accountability that is currently lacking from the football version.

People will still make mistakes, and fans will still disagree with each other but it would be a big step forward from where we are today.

Just watched it again on MOTD2. The defender grabs Laporte's arm and he frees himself from the grip. You only see it on the actual highlights, but you don't it on the slow-mo replay because 'the grab' has already happened by that point. Effing fuming.

Someone tell me why Bernardo was booked after beating about five Spurs players ?
He wasn`t ? Was he ?? Thought only Sterling got booked unless I missed it.
That twat Rose should have been booked but to give a free kick against Berno was one of the worst decisions I`ve ever seen.So blatant.
Complete twat all day Oliver.

So to summarise we can expect every goal to be scrutinised by VAR (even if no one sees an infringement and the ref thinks its a goal) yet on penalty incidents it will be up to the ref to give it or not ? because the official line is that VAR wont interfere with the refs decision ? so why did Oliver indicate that VAR told him it wasn't a penalty (when it obviously was, feck knows how they came to that decision) yet on the disallowed goal they inform him they've seen something...what happened to clear and obvious ? because like last week none of them that went against us werent clear and obvious

Sorry, I meant to say why was a free kick given against him ?

From where I was sitting, I thought Rose fouled Bernardo, but I can see why the ref gave it the other way.

It looked like Rose hit Bernardo with his arm first, but Bernardo crashed into Rose almost at the same time. I don't know what angle the ref had of it.

I was still laughing at Bernardo's piss taking ball control skills to be honest.

He wasn`t ? Was he ?? Thought only Sterling got booked unless I missed it.
That twat Rose should have been booked but to give a free kick against Berno was one of the worst decisions I`ve ever seen.So blatant.
Complete twat all day Oliver.
Yeah, I meant to say 'why was a free kick given against Bernardo ?'. I mentioned 'booking' by mistake. Can't think straight at the moment......

If Hawkeye it a heat map showed you n the screen to everyone then people would accept the decision and move on , not a decision being made by a shit referee deemed not qualified enough to ref the game ! An opinion and not a proven fact
A heat map at a football match. We really have lost it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.