Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

Hmmm not sure the media would take any notice of our complaints, seriously how do we make the authorities take notice of the obvious unfairness of Saturday. Do all 45000 of us write and complain to the same body? Who/

Let me know when you have the answer, I'll write a letter

Having watched the game 3 times now there’s one other ‘mad’ refereeing call that I’m not sure has been mentioned yet.

There’s one passage of play where Bernardo does some real ‘playground rips’ to completely take liberties with 3 spurs players. Literally rinses the fuck out of them.

One of them the completely clatters him (out of anger by the look of it) almost knocking his head off.

Oliver gives a foul.

To Spurs.

It’s fucking mind blowing.

It’s like the voice in his ear has said ‘fuck these ****s taking the piss, stamp all over it now and give a foul against him’.

It’s even worse than the Rodrigo incident.

Referees now has a get out! He just went to is ear and shook is head like its nowt to do with me The Var men not let me know its a pen!
Oliver has always been a spineless krill. remember the image of Fellaini elbowing Zabaleta square in the kite with Oliver looking straight at it? Yellow card.

sorry but that whole post by you is the epitome of paranoia

Non of it was paranoia.

There is a blatant agenda.

The penalty. The Bernado incident. Things like that dont just happen. You can reason all you like, but it'll fall on deaf ears for the majority of this board because it is beyond rational comprehension.

Oliver was 10 yards away from both of those calls. He had good visibility. I dont believe a professional can make that type of decision twice. To get it so incredibly wrong.

It's not normal.

I've not seen or heard one single pundit say that the Rodri penalty incident shouldn't have been given, so what was Oliver actually looking at, come out and explain because if he says he didn't see it then VAR is wrong and we know that can't be the case because we are being told it's not VAR but the rules, or just plain incompetence

He saw only last half of a second of a challenge. He was looking at around penalty spot and turned his head to them when they were pretty much on the ground already. With what he actually saw, he can't call a penalty as it looks like them coming together. But there is a VAR to say - boss, that's a stonewaller. If he said he saw it all, he is lying, anyone could see watching the game again that he is not looking at that incident until it's almost finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.