Spurs (H) Post Match Thread

You are ahead of United because of management, but there's a good 14-16 other teams in the Premier league who I guess are irrelevant because they don't have that level of wealth to compete.
They could have got the same wealth but those very same clubs voted not to allow it, mate. MCFC voted against ffp and were therefore in favour of the increased competition such spending would bring.

Good posts otherwise.

Non of it was paranoia.

There is a blatant agenda.

The penalty. The Bernado incident. Things like that dont just happen. You can reason all you like, but it'll fall on deaf ears for the majority of this board because it is beyond rational comprehension.

Oliver was 10 yards away from both of those calls. He had good visibility. I dont believe a professional can make that type of decision twice. To get it so incredibly wrong.

It's not normal.

I agree that both those incidents were refd wrongly...it should have been a penalty and God knows how it wasn't a foul on Silva but reading comments like the one I was referring to is like listening to scousers........everyone is against us...blah fucking blah.

There are always errors by refs in matches...at what every level. There will always be disagreements at what constitutes a foul or not....different human perceptions. All of this is highly likely......could there be corruption...yes there could but which is more likely....?

There is also a difference between corruption and bias ( which is a possibility). Corruption suggests that it is institutionalised whereas bias could be individual.....I've heard(read) accusations of both

and thats the bit that is unclear......if laporte had gained possession (ie the ball at his feet) and them slammed it home it would and should have been disallowed (I wonder what would have happened if he had headed it onto his own arm and it had done in (ie head to arm to goal without anyone else touching it) - agin probably righfully disallowed. However the team have gained possession and we have gained an advantage because of it (ie possession of the ball which doesnt go to Gabby possibly if the deflection off the arm doesnt happen)

for me the defelction off the arm has given us possession and therefore a handball is part of the build up to the goal (and has a direct impact on it)....

Well clearly from my understanding then "their" is used in the singular possessive meaning only the player who handled it and not any other member of the team
In that case should have stood

I agree that both those incidents were refd wrongly...it should have been a penalty and God knows how it wasn't a foul on Silva but reading comments like the one I was referring to is like listening to scousers........everyone is against us...blah fucking blah.

There are always errors by refs in matches...at what every level. There will always be disagreements at what constitutes a foul or not....different human perceptions. All of this is highly likely......could there be corruption...yes there could but which is more likely....?

There is also a difference between corruption and bias ( which is a possibility). Corruption suggests that it is institutionalised whereas bias could be individual.....I've heard(read) accusations of both
I agree that there are always errors by referees and some you can justify i.e. view impeded by players, speed of the game etc. However the Silva freekick or lack of is hard to logically explain. What did Oliver see that nobody in the crowd saw that justified a free kick to Spurs. Silva was sandwiched in between two players and Rose also went through the back of him. The penalty can be easily explained as Oliver wasn't actually looking in that direction so should have referred to VAR as that is what it is there for!

A bit of good news well done to all involved.

Walked back to car after the match and Spurs fan asked to tag along with me, missus and two kids obviously worried for his own safety.

The lad came to the match with a coach load of Blues and was meeting up near the Townley, he said this was the reason he stopped going away matches with the agro going on.

He seemed a decent lad and said it was as much Spurs causing the shit as much as City.

Not all Spurs fans were dickheads like most City aren't

I agree that there are always errors by referees and some you can justify i.e. view impeded by players, speed of the game etc. However the Silva freekick or lack of is hard to logically explain. What did Oliver see that nobody in the crowd saw that justified a free kick to Spurs. Silva was sandwiched in between two players and Rose also went through the back of him. The penalty can be easily explained as Oliver wasn't actually looking in that direction so should have referred to VAR as that is what it is there for!

And that VAR deemed that not to be a penalty is even worse and just proves the argument. Even technology that is designed to make scenarios like that right, is being and can be manipulated.

How that wasnt a penalty after review is absolutely staggering and this is why people scream agenda. Decisions exactly like that one prove the theory.

Oliver had a clear view of the Bernado incident. The cuñt was looking right at it.

I dont believe we are paranoid. I dont believe we have a self entitled opinion of ourselves like like the scouse twats do.

The decisions. The results. They are there for everyone to see. It's not a secret.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.