OS: If You Don’t Attend 10 PL Home Games, You Could Lose Your Season Ticket The Following Season

Is this to coincide with the facial recognition software they are looking to bring in?

I missed spurs, will be missing Brighton, probable miss Wolves and touch-and-go whether I can make Chelsea at home. All due to family commitments - I will give my ticket to someone so it clocks in so I imagine I will be ok unless they bring in the recognition software

Just watched on internet and Sky/BT like I did for 80% of the games I had a season ticket. Someone else got to go that way and I had enough points to go to the games I could get to.

I'm not judging you pal. Just couldn't resist the obvious joke - no self control ;-)

Is this to coincide with the facial recognition software they are looking to bring in?

I missed spurs, will be missing Brighton, probable miss Wolves and touch-and-go whether I can make Chelsea at home. All due to family commitments - I will give my ticket to someone so it clocks in so I imagine I will be ok unless they bring in the recognition software

Then you put it on ticket exchange

personally I hate any plan that takes rights away from the consumer, I recall in the days I worked shifts how stressful it was to try to arrange my work patterns around home games and that was in the days before the level of chopping and changing that's done now

personally I hate any plan that takes rights away from the consumer, I recall in the days I worked shifts how stressful it was to try to arrange my work patterns around home games and that was in the days before the level of chopping and changing that's done now
Working shifts doesn’t hamper your ability to put your ticket on the exchange mate.

Working shifts doesn’t hamper your ability to put your ticket on the exchange mate.
and what happens if you are able to get a late shift change to attend the match? speaking personally the reason I have a season ticket is to go to games, not to sell the thing online because you might not be able to get a swap at work

Good. There’s too many people that don’t bother going to games and just go to the big ones.if you can’t attend more the ten home games just buy match day tickets instead - the prices are disgusting though and need to be reduced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.