OS: If You Don’t Attend 10 PL Home Games, You Could Lose Your Season Ticket The Following Season

Very much doubt that and if you can use a phone you can use ticket exchange.

Dont like, my father is no way tech orientated and if i didnt manage his ticket, it would never end up on an exchange. prob the case for those who are young ST holders or OAPs but yes very rare. Also a few have mentioned on here before of having quite serious health complications and not been able to pass on tickets. It should be rare but there will always be cases.

If city have data that shows people are attending 0 or 1 games i would love to hear their reasons.

Yeah 4 hours i believe, i was just asking if that was only for cityzens or does the box office access spares.

Surprised they dont keep it open until kick off as surely they get people turning up to the office 1-2 hours before the game looking to "walk-in". That is where we get the gaps sometimes, a ST holder with a ticket on the exchange and a missed opportunity of a sale 1-4 hours before a game.
Yeah, its a good point. The club describes it as 'making the ticket available to the season ticket holder as it has not sold'. You may get one or two changing their mind and attending the game but it wont be many. Having some on spec to sell to 'known fans' might get more seats filled.

Dont like, my father is no way tech orientated and if i didnt manage his ticket, it would never end up on an exchange. prob the case for those who are young ST holders or OAPs but yes very rare. Also a few have mentioned on here before of having quite serious health complications and not been able to pass on tickets. It should be rare but there will always be cases.

If city have data that shows people are attending 0 or 1 games i would love to hear their reasons.

If your ill am sure there will be exceptions but ringing up the club and asking to put your ticket on the exchange isnt hard.

Think I would be more draconian than that. Unless you have a viable excuse, then it should be more. You can put as many as 7 on the ticket exchange - not difficult to do. I think that is more than enough for the average City fan. That still leaves only attending 12 games. Speaking like a fan who lives 2.5 hours drive, at best, away and struggles to get a lift every game.

I'd like this to be applied at Barcelona as well, thousands are on waiting lists for season tickets for decades

I'm one of the people who rarely uses my season ticket. In the last 6 seasons I've been to 1 or 2 home league games a season (quite a few cup games as well). I keep it because it's a good seat and its next to my dad and brother and if I move back to the UK I'll start going every home game again (as I did for the 20 years before I left the UK - I went most away games then).

This rule doesnt bother me in the slightest- in fact its great. My ticket is available for friends for free... but I'm from wigan and non of them support city.... so is rarely used by them. Family use it rarely (against Everton basically). But I stick it on ticket exchange at every opportunity. I also can put our kids on so with this rule I now keep my season ticket and dont have to pay anything - laughing. :-)

I'm one of the people who rarely uses my season ticket. In the last 6 seasons I've been to 1 or 2 home league games a season (quite a few cup games as well). I keep it because it's a good seat and its next to my dad and brother and if I move back to the UK I'll start going every home game again (as I did for the 20 years before I left the UK - I went most away games then).

This rule doesnt bother me in the slightest- in fact its great. My ticket is available for friends for free... but I'm from wigan and non of them support city.... so is rarely used by them. Family use it rarely (against Everton basically). But I stick it on ticket exchange at every opportunity. I also can put our kids on so with this rule I now keep my season ticket and dont have to pay anything - laughing. :-)

I’m a bit lost here.
If you don’t go and you can only put you SC on ticket exchange up to 7 times how can you keep it and pay nothing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.