OS: If You Don’t Attend 10 PL Home Games, You Could Lose Your Season Ticket The Following Season

if you can’t get rid of spare tickets at last minute, what’s to stop you going in, going out, then back in on a different card ?
Just asking

I gave my ticket up after Guardiola’s first season, think we had five 3PM kick offs, joke.

I get some of the points raised on here but sorry, it's still bollocks. What's next, must purchase 10 programs per season or spend so much in the shop/bars.
1. If they have an issue with tickets not being used (primarily i'm guessing for the less attractive games) look at the usage of the season cards. If someone only turns up for the big six games ask the question.
2. Handing your card for a friend to use if you can't make it. Very similar principal to the monster thread on here about points whores buying away tickets to sell on with no intention of going. Similar principal.
3. The only reason the club would implement this is purely financial. It's bugger all to do with bums on seats and fans not being able to get tickets. They buy it back and sell it on, making profit from the sale, membership card, transaction fee and the extra spend the tourist makes them in the shop. If it cost the club money they wouldn't give a shit.

Supporting your club used to be about stumping up your money as early as march for the following season regardless of which division we were playing in. How times have changed!

I’m a bit lost here.
If you don’t go and you can only put you SC on ticket exchange up to 7 times how can you keep it and pay nothing?
With the new rule I can sell 10 tickets. My brother misses like 2 home games a year so I can sell 8 of his and he sits in my seat. Everton game is a given my uncle will use so all good for me.

I remember a few years ago, Bayern Munich considering something similar as they had the same problem; people 'squatting' on season tickets because they could afford to do so.

Does anyone know if any other Premier League clubs are attacking the problem in the same way as City?

Good decision. You've missed fuck all in the last two seasons.

Just watched on internet and Sky/BT like I did for 80% of the games I had a season ticket. Someone else got to go that way and I had enough points to go to the games I could get to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.